Total Time: 15 min
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 bunch(es) fresh dill
- 2 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon(s) yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 pound(s) green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Place 2 pint-size canning jars and their lids in a pot of boiling water and heat for 1 minute. Lift out, drain, and place on the counter. Divide fresh dill, garlic, mustard seeds, dill seeds, cayenne, and green beans between the 2 jars, packing beans in lengthwise.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, salt, and sugar and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until salt and sugar dissolve.
- Pour boiling liquid over the green beans and seal. Cool on a wire rack and refrigerate 2 days before serving.