• 1/2 ring Smoked Sausage (I use Kowalski)
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
• 4 cups soy milk
• 2 cups cubed potatoes, cooked, drained
• Chopped parsley (optional)
• Shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
Cut sausage into 1/2 inch cubes.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Add milk. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add corn and sausage; return to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes; heat through