Dana's Loaded Baked Potato Salad ( I may change the name to "Cheryl's" :))
* 3-4 large baked potatoes, cooled and cubed
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 8-10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
* 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
* 3 green onions, sliced
* 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
* 1 dash celery salt or seasoning salt
* 1 dash garlic powder
* 1 dash paprika or cayenne pepper
1. Gently stir together all the ingredients in a large bowl using a large spoon, reserving a little cheddar, green onion and bacon for garnish.
2. Transfer to a serving dish.
3. Top with reserved shredded cheddar, green onion slices and bacon.