Saturday, June 26, 2010

No Bake Cookies

This is the recipe I shared at the Scarf Sisters Blog since Ms. Apron is visiting me this week.

No Bake Cookies


3 cups sugar (I often use a little less)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter (I use natural)
3 cups quick oats

Mix and bring to rolling boil in a saucepan the first four ingredients (sugar, cocoa, milk and butter) just long enough to completely dissolve sugar. Remove from heat.
Mix 1/2 cup peanut butter into chocolate mixture.
Stir in 3 cups quick oats and blend everything well.

Pour hot mixutre into greased 13" x 9" pan. Cool. Cut into bars. (If you prefer, you can drop these by spoonsful onto a sheet of waxed paper for individual cookies.)

2 comments:

salemslot9 said...

I like no bake cookies

and your photo of stove with kettle

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found your blog, thank you so much for sharing the recipes :)
I love cooking, and I know I will be coming back here :)