Sunday, November 01, 2009

Ultimate Pumpkin Waffles Recipe

This morning Hal was talking about someone he knew making pumpkin waffles. Not to be out done, I said "I can make you pumpkin waffles"...never having made them before!
So, I googled for some recipes and this is the one I made. I have to say, it was outstanding, and as a plus, the entire house smells so good!
The recipes looks long and slightly intimidating - but it's really quite simple. I will send you to the web page I got it from because it also has a link that converts the measurements into metric. Here you go:

4 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

I can smell their goodness across the prairies and through the North Woods. Thanks for putting up the link.

Felisol said...

Waffles, any kind of waffles, I love them, can't resist them.
I eat them faster than my mother can make them. Ten irons for me alone!
The sour cream and baking soda kind.
Gotta go and make a "stir" for tomorrow.
They bake best after a night in the fridge.
From Felisol

Trish said...

My waffle iron broke! But, as soon as I buy myself a new one...I will surely be making these!

Jacquelyn Stager said...

ooooo this sounds really good! I'd like to try them myself!